A hodgepodge of things by others that I've liked and some things I wrote as well. Not sure where to put them so it's always a work in progress!
Sunday, October 22, 2023
A Picture I may have Given Away -- or maybe not!
I had thought I had this picture on the wall outside my door here at 2960, where I live in unit 2609. I thought I got it at an art fair.
I really liked it but maybe I gave it away. I cannot remember. It was landscape by somone named Shirley Lindenberg or maybe Lindenbaum.
Or something like that. Or maybe I never owned it. This is a dilemma for me. I am not sure how it got there. But perhaps I can look at it right next door at 2608! But today (December 26, 2023) it is not there. So here it is:
CHICAGO CHICAGO BY FRANK SINATRA
[Verse 1] Chicago, Chicago, that toddling town Chicago, Chicago, I will show you around, I love it Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose th...
-
Night Mail by W. H. Auden This is the night mail crossing the Border, Bringing the cheque and the postal order, Letters for the rich, lette...
-
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth upon this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the propo...
-
Please scroll to the bottom of this post to see how it all turns out! 1. Lochinvar BY SIR WALTER SCOTT O young Lochinvar is come out of th...
