Monday, April 4, 2022

THE GIANT PANDA ONLINE!

I was thrilled to find online the entire monograph of The Giant Panda by D. Dwight Davis.  

Indeed, I had purchased a few original monograph copies at high prices, and I am happy to have them.  But now I'm thrilled to be able to share this work more widely on my blog.  

The many illustrations I prepared (as Mrs. Edward Levin) along with other illustrators far more skilled than I, are beautifully presented here.   

Later I may discuss some of these illustrations -- but now you may see them here along with the text of this magisterial work -- long out of print and only rarely available in hard copy.  

https://archive.org/details/giantpandamorpho03davi/page/222/mode/1up  

                Copy of the same url: I was so excited to find it!

 https://archive.org/details/giantpandamorpho03davi/page/104/mode/2up

                                                                           ###


CHICAGO CHICAGO BY FRANK SINATRA

[Verse 1] Chicago, Chicago, that toddling town Chicago, Chicago, I will show you around, I love it Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose th...